- material: transport rug/wood/pulpit columns/plexiglas/acoustic felt/paint/silk/coconut fiber/latex
- dimensions: H 170cm/W 160cm/D 80cm
"Colonial Cluster" is placed behind a cordon so it can not be touched. There is a hole through the double plexiglas enclosure connected with a silk sleeve to the black box inside. Anybody could insert one hand into the closed circuit.
- exhibition venue: "colonial cluster" Galerie 61 Bielefeld
- curators: Sandra Meinders/Susanne Klein/Christian Stiesch/Alexandra Sonntag/Michael Norra
- participating artists: solo